Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy last day of November

Well the calendar reads Nov. 30. But if you open your door this morning with snow we received and the chilly temps, you would think December has arrived. I am drowning in dishes and laundry. I do believe Farmer*s Wife's Gremlin's visited. I did a few loads of each yesterday, but still drowning.

Catcher Dude decided he was having his decorations. I went Friday for a job interview and came home to winter wonderland in the living room. Yesterday CD climbed on the roof. (YIKES!! Momma heart attack!!) He wanted lights on the roof. He and I argued and fought agreed nicely to a compromise, and he only put a single strand across the front.

I will admit it is pretty and I love how it choose to place all the decorations this year. It was nice it was done with his style and taste this year. After all Christmas and the likes are in fact for the children.

I will snap a few pictures later today.

Well all the doings are not going to get done, without me up and out of this chair. So I suppose I will get moving and hopefully win the battle today.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well before I could snap any prrrettie snow pictures the snow melted. Darn! Don't see a snow day in Catcher Dudes future tomorrow.

I did get one load of dishes done, and three more loads laundry. But I degress .. there is still more.

Pictures of his master piece living room still to come.

Hope everyone else's last day of November is going well.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

WHAT is that I spy over there???? Oh you sweet lady, thanks for the etsy gallery link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!