Monday, November 17, 2008

Behind.

Alrightly no fair. *pouting* It is only 10 am on Monday and I feel like I am already 20 steps behind. That is alright. I will catch up.

* Shopping for School (check)
* Make yet another damn doctor appointment (check) Friday @ 8:30 am
* Do Saturday Suggestion from Princess over at Real Life Fairy Tales ~ Will complete this evening sometime.(check.late.but.check)
* Laundry for those needed emergency stat items ~ After afternoon DH run
* Catcher Dude Errands ~ Later on if he is lucky (check)
* 4 more squares on this afghan for CD for Christmas ~ While TV surfing this evening (check)

So for now since I am off to work up at school, then home to rush the afternoon away. I seriously have NO CLUE where the hours of 12:50-3:15 go. *bleep* *blink* GONE!

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

YAY! Can you hear me now???!! LOL!

Last night? I went so far as to click your profile, bring up your hubby's blog (Catcher Dude's) and post a comment for him to tell you that "we can't comment at your place."

LOL! There was no other way to let you know!!!

Glad Gary did it the smarter way (and I thought I was so smartfully creative).

Happy Tuesday! I think I skimmed something about cake?