Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday .. Monday

So here we are again. You great me at the first of every week. No matter how much I curse you, tell you to go away, there you are .. MONDAY. The beginning of another week. In another month. In another year. You just keep rolling in. In my lifetime already you have shown up 1779 times. You certainly must like your day. But then again, why would you not? It is in fact .. your day. I am sure you would be missed if you didn't show up.

Anyway enough of that. Another school/work week is here and time to get moving. I have a couple errands this morning before heading up to school. I also have to make a couple calls, make more *ugh* appointments. I am so sick and tired of making appointments, after appointments. They better get their ducks in a row and figure something out. Because I am tired of bouncing from Dr. to Dr. plus I am sick and tired of feeling horrible and can hardly manage to take my head off my pillow much less out of my bed. Yep! I spend most of my wonderful weekends in bed. If it wasn't for my DH work schedule I wouldn't get out during the week either. *sigh*

So off we go. Shower, dress, and out the door. But really by the time I do first item I will hardly be able to move I will be so wiped. We have a fundraiser this Saturday for baseball and I do not know how I will even manage going. DH may have to cover for both of us. Anyway ..

Happy Monday!

No comments: