Thursday, November 20, 2008

Husband Tag

I saw a husband meme with a twist on A Familiar Path's Blog , so I thought I'd copy it! Here you go...

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Sports! Football, baseball, hockey, or some sporty news type thing.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
NONE. This man eats no salad.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Seriously? It would be shorter to list what he DOES like. This man eats hardly nadda!

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
We are never at a bar. I hate bars. If by chance he is at one, alone, which I never seen that, it would have been Bud Light, Bud heavy sometimes. (But since they sold out .. he is on strike)

5. Where did he go to high school?
Ritnour I believe, and I am not sure of the spelling either.

6. What size shoe does he wear?
I believe a 12. But I really am not sure.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Wives? lol. I think it would be Sports crap, junk, memorabilia.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Roast Beef and Swiss.

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Toasted Ravioli

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He really doesn't eat cereal. But I have seen him on occasions eat Frosted Flakes.

11. What would he never wear?
Heck if I know. Suits? Ties? Pants? No clue??? Since I have known him he has either worn his work clothes, or jeans and t-shirts. He is not a clothes person.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
What sports are we talking? Football: Broncos, Baseball: Red Soxs & Cardinals, Hockey: Flyers & Blues. The biggest probably what ever team his son is on.

13. Who will he vote for?
No one. He will not vote.

14. Who is his best friend?
Guess it would be BJ.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
That list I am sure is longer than the what I do list .. Stay home probably

16. How many states has he lived in?
Two.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be?
Yellow with chocolate icing.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
No. He missed try-outs.

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Watching sports on TV. Though sleeping runs a tight tie.

20. What's something cool about him?
He has excellent sense of directions.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

size 12 eh? and next time, make an extra cake for ME please!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

This is great! I'll have to take this to my place. After the pictures and re-cap of the field trip, though.

And, sigh. I walked in the house (which I did pick up before I left) and there is a dishwasher crying to be emptied, a few dishes that didn't make it to the "washing party" in time, a load of laundry to be removed from the dryer and the darks were begging for detergent.

When I saw the laundry cart, happy and full of clean linens? I told it to stop right there, because the range top was whining it's dirty and gritty.

Which it was, and is.

*super-long sigh* Come ooooooonnnn Friday!