Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day

Today is such an important day to so many different people. These days it's very unlikely that your life is not personally touched first hand by a Soldier, Airman, Marine, Seaman, or Guardsman. It's quite appropriate that this holiday falls so close to Thanksgiving. I know there are many veterans in my life that I'm extremely thankful for.



Today is for you! Happy Veterans Day!!!
THANK YOU!!



Today Catcher Dudes school is having a breakfast for Veterans and then an assembly. I think it is nice they are honoring this day & the Veterans in those children's lives. DH was going to attend, but his sleep is more important to him I guess. It just seems like yesterday he was in the US Air Force, and we took off to the great unknown. Though he only served a short time. It certainly made an impact. DH got out of the service in 1995. 4 months before our first child was born.

Over at Amid Lifes Crises she has a post about Veteran's Day that is really an eye opener. Which I totally agree with.

Have a good one!

No comments: