Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Ramble ..err Venting

So I have absolutely nadda exciting around here. So I will just mindless ramble venting.

I have to go to Sam's here in about 20 minutes. Shopping for school. Which with only 2 days left this week what a waste. I wish we could have made it through the week. Oh well. Stuff will be ready for Monday.

Catcher Dude bought a ticket to the 1/2 day blow off classes have fun in the cafe day. (I have no clue what they titled it) That was nice and all. BUT!! He bought it at lunch, went to 4Th block, lost it. *thud* That child loses crap all the time. Guess someone will have a good time on his dime. *grr*

I do believe I have pissed off thy mother. She called from store (now here is the kicker, why didn't she call BEFORE she left) saying she was at the store buying for Thanksgiving, are we coming. Um, nah. Don't think so. She flew off the handle, saying well guess I will leave. No sense shopping. Okay well you still have 5 other people to fed. But watev.

If she is mad about Thanksgiving, wait until the other shoe drops and she finds we are bailing on the family reunion on Saturday.

Well my "I have a bright idea" husband has prevented me from being able to put our tree up. He got the bright idea to get rid of the big entertainment center and downsize. Well that is a good idea, BUT he was not able to sell it and now I can not put the tree up. Guess I should clear that up. I could .. but then if someone does come buy the darn thing couldn't get it out of the house with the tree up. So the tree will have to stay down as this is blocking rooms and if it can sell and go. It must! So .. no tree.

Though really since I was not doing any shopping this year for Christmas, CD already had said not to bother putting to *f*'er up. So why bother.

(Ya know this is more venting than rambling ..)


I am still trying to get this afghan done for catcherdude. I am skipping the nieces. Just no time. Period!

I love the season. The lights, music, the crisp weather, snow, parties, etc .. But anymore I just do not like dealing with it.

Well I really need to fly out and shop. Then get up to school. I probably will leave early though today as I want DH to have enough time to follow me over drop off moms car and bring me back home so he can get to work on time.


Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: