Friday, November 7, 2008

Yeah! It's Friday!

I am happy to see Friday arrive. I am not really sure the reason. I want to say because the DH is finally home to be with us. Speaking for myself, have missed him a lot lately. Just not connected. His work hours can suck the big one. But I have just came to realize this is how it is. Though I guess lately.. it has been to much for me. I have been dealing with a lot of issues on the plate lately. I am not use to juggling catcher dude and all his worries, concerns, activities, and such, PLUS me. I am not sure what to do! But I have got to get me taken care of. My mental health and my health have GOT TO GET BETTER!! But it will be baby steps, and lots of different doctors, money, and such. So there is where the problem lays. How can I do all that and take care of CD? I am alone 96 hours out of 168 hours in a week.

[Long Pause]

When I wrote that I was stuned. I could not believe really how much time I spend alone. I shouldn't say alone CD is here. But really even when DH is home. We usually are all never in same room when we are home. Kid usually in his room. Me? In my bedroom watching TV or trying to work on this afghan for kid. But I keep riping it out and starting over. I have no idea why? Just doesn't seem to be the right one, so I try another. *shrug* Then the DH is in the living room watching TV. So be excited? Don't see why.

But at least getting back to Friday theme .. this post is taking a way to serious path and I am to tired to fell all that B.S. It's Friday and I can just do nothing now until Monday when I have to get CD back up for school. I will probably just do that. Stay doped up on meds and stay the hell in bed. *sigh*

Well this post sucks! I was so happy at the start.. but BLAH! I am heading back to bed. Maybe DH will be up before 1pm!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OH! Hogs and kisses from here, and if I may, isn't it just about cocktail hour?