Wednesday, November 5, 2008

History Made

Yep! Not just your everyday history. Not the we have a new 4-year president history. But the "first ever in an election" history.

We will see. Let's just pray, and hope all turns out well.




But I have NOT been impressed with the behavior of people. Sad! The things I have heard since Obama was named President Elect. *shaking head* You would think people would be happy and move on. Your candidate won. Be happy. Not spread venom on the streets, in school, on buses. My kid ended up home sick about dumb ass rumors, and nonsense! Maybe they will level out. Let's hope they level out. But enough venom!

I think that is all I will say on this subject!

Good Night!

2 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Luckily, I didn't hear any of that. But, I didn't go anywhere and there aren't any venom spewers in my home.

Hope today is better!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I wouldn't want the job, not an easy situation to walk into!