Monday, November 3, 2008

Well that went out the window.

I so let myself down on the 30 posts in 30 days. I snoozed right through yesterday and missed a posting day. Oh well. I tried, and yet I failed. So what ever!

I started my day with feet landing on floor in full blown moving mode. Got the kid up, fed this morning .. woohoo..score some mommy points for getting food in him. I *HATES* eating of a morning, but I feel it is important so I try to wiggle it on occasionally. Then after he got on bus, I ran around banking, shopping, and up to school. That took all from 7:30 am-1p. Then of course the normal DH run, visit with mom. Though my *ugh* sister was there so I had to put up with her. Not for long though, I skipped on outta there. She just..no!no!no!..i will *NOT* get on the sister rant!!

Kid is staying after school for science club. then we are off to the store and TKD. That should be the evening. Though who am i kidding. There will be a fight, and I will lose, on eating out, so we are still looking at a 9, 930 arrival back home.

Weather is wonderful. Believe in the 70s. Hope it lasts for a tad bit longer. I would like this weather to be this weekend, and I would like DH on roof to do the lights. NO! I will not turn them on. I just hate him having to get up in the cold, winter, wet, weather by end of November. We usually turn them on Friday after Thanksgiving. Then later in month can get out all the other do-dads for the yard later in November. We will see. Maybe.

Kid is working his school day off tomorrow. Bagging up leaves for a neighbor. So kid is all about the $green$ and good for him. Work. Pay your own baseball tuition. lol. He got a visa gift card in mail today. So more $green$ for him.

Well I better get all the stuff together to get outta this house once again.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I *heart* November. And, my tree goes up the weekend of Thanksgiving. Though, I finally had to forfeit the natural, real tree. Yeah, we now use a fake one.

DH and Farmer, Jr. have really bad allergies. And, then when we leave to visit with family? My MIL (who is so fab) has to worry about waterin' the tree. And, then I have to rope DH into going with us to pick out and bring home the tree.

So, now. Mine lives in a box until time to trim. But, it's really convenient!

Happy November (and great idea about the lights!)