Friday, November 21, 2008

Dr Appointment .. Spoiled One .. Oh My

So I had my yet another doctor appointment this morning. They have finally made a choice and Thursday December 11 @ bright and early 8 am I will finally be having surgery. I don't know if I should be whoo-hoo happy or not, but I am FINALLY glad we have come to a decision and it is set in stone now. Well.. pending insurance authorization.

When leaving there CDD decided since Catcher Dude was so upset last night he hasn't seen dad in a while, and they will miss each other tonight again as CDD is OT'ing tonight we would swing by school and pick him up for a brunch trip to Bob Evans. So that is what we did. Let him miss one class block and skipped across the parking lot to eat. CD was so happy to see CDD. You would think they had not seen each other in months. :)

Now CDD and I are back home. CD back at school. Now I am waiting for a Free-cycle pick up. But I am thinking they are a no-show!! Second no show on this same item. Maybe some charity will want to come pick this up. Oh well.

I will start laundry soon and sit and work more on this afghan for catcher dude. I really want to be done by next week so I can possible make a scarf and hat set for niece. I made niece #2 a blanket last Christmas. So I might even try to make a set for niece #1 & #2. But I don't believe I have time.

Well it is a rare thing for CDD to be awake and me at home, so I am going to go see what he is up to and probably start the laundry as it is apparent the lady bailed on the refrigerator.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

mighty snowy here, maybe you could make me some nice knitted socks when you're done with all that????