Monday, November 24, 2008

Comes every 7 days.

Photobucket


yes yes yes, it's Monday ... again! Can you believe it? I know I can't .. Though, whats not to believe? Monday comes every 7 days.Guess I don't appreciate our calendar system as much as I should.

Guess I better get moving. Another fun filled packed Monday. DH's ride is still on vacation, so I have to get everything done I need to before 1, so DH can take my beloved car. I dislike that ride giver taken vacation. How DARE he? Doesn't he know I need him to go to work everyday so I don't have to give up my car? Hmpth!!

My picture went bye! Bye! So I replaced it.

Well I didn't get jack-shit done this morning, so I kidnapped borrowed my mothers car. Now I am set. I can resume errands. Just after I take a rest, grab a snack, and re-group.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Sweeeeet! You have an award over there! I just realized it's your first! We will have to work on that!

:-)

Give up your car? OH MY! That's right up there with Give up the LapTop! No way Jose. No taking Macxine! And, I am very uncomfortable and anxious with the suggestion of leaving me without my SUV!!!

Happy Monday!