Sunday, November 9, 2008

Challenge ~ My Happiness Lesson

The princess over at Real Life Fairy Tales gave a challenge. I thought I would give it a whirl. Might even help my funk I found myself in lately.

The Challenge:
You assignment is to list the following:
a) 5 Things I'm Grateful I'm NOT...
b) 5 Things I'm Thankful I Am...
c) 5 Things I Will Do To Make Someone Else Happy This Week...
d) 5 Things I Will Do To Make ME Happy This Week!!

5 Things I'm Grateful I'm NOT...


  1. I am grateful I'm not more sick than I am
  2. I am grateful I'm not homeless
  3. I am grateful I'm not living alone
  4. I am grateful I'm not hungry
  5. I am grateful I'm not uninsured

5 Things I'm Thankful I Am...

  1. I am Thankful I am a mommy
  2. I am Thankful I am able to be a SAHM
  3. I am Thankful I am loved
  4. I am Thankful I am cared for
  5. I am Thankful I am here for at least one more day

5 Things I Will Do To Make Someone Else Happy This Week...

  1. I will drive catcher dude to all his activities without complaining
  2. I will have food prepared for DH when he gets home from work at 1 am for him to eat
  3. I will call my sister
  4. I will take my niece off my mother's hands one evening
  5. I will not complain to any staff members at DS school

5 Things I Will Do To Make ME Happy This Week!!

  1. Take time for me
  2. Watch all my backed up shows on Tivo
  3. Spend some quiet time with DS
  4. Shop for me
  5. Not dwell on all the medical conditions looming over my head

Well that was fun! Though I can not say I really am outta my funk! But least I have a better outlook on things for the moment.

G'Nite & Happy Saturday .. err .. Sunday. Guess it is Sunday now. Better try to get some sleep then.

3 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Great play!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OK, you have our support, good luck and best wishes!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll try again.. the Princess is reading you but she can't make the comment box work.. she wanted you to know that.

I've tried 3 times. Hope it works this time.