Monday, December 1, 2008

December has arrived

It's hard to believe that December has arrived. Wow, where did the year go!?! With all the hustle and bustle of Christmas, the month will pass by all too quickly. But, make sure to find a few minutes to enjoy and savor the many other holidays and events that occur in December.

Today is Eat a Red Apple Day. Hope you eat an apple today, and every day.

So we have another dusting of snow. I am the type person either snow or do not snow but stop half assing it. Dump it, and close the city!!





My battery died, so I didn't get a chance to snap any holiday decorating pictures of catcher dude's handy work.

I went out already this morning and went shopping for school cart. Got all my paper work in order and ready to turn in. I found a ubber cute coin bank for catcher dude's room. Of course his room is baseball theme, so when I saw this bank that was a baseball, I had to buy it. :)

I need to get some more cards filled out. I am shooting for Thursday as a mail out date. We will see. Dang!kid! got me all in the holiday mood with his decorating. I was all willing, prepared, set to let the season go by. Oh well. Fa-la-la-la!!

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

OH CRAP-diddly! I almost forgot about the Christmas pictoral letter! Geeze!

(Maybe the week the kids are out of school? Maybe?)

Thanks for reminding me!

Oh, and snow? OK. You aren't quite where I thought you were located...hmmmm, snow....hmmmm, snow....hmmmmm....