Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday this, that, venting all in one

So I am finally getting around to sharing some pictures from Christmas day. It was a nice day. Quiet. Actually my mother surprised me with a digital camera for my Anniversary. (I was very clear we would not be doing Christmas this year!) So she wrapped it up in wedding paper.

Catcher Dude got me a necklace. It is the most precious thing. I can not help but cry every time I read it.

Now Catcher dude .. he raked it in even though Christmas was suppose to be back burner. Mainly clothes. Gift Cards and money.

We had a nice day. No cooking, cleaning, yelling, fighting .. just quiet. We mainly just watched DVD's in bed all day. (Of course what else could I do?)

Tree before it was ransacked.


Catcher Dude opening gift.

What ever. I see 2009 is the year for us to COMPLETELY disagree.
(Mom will have finally say .. my house, my roof, my car that has to transport ya)

Finally putting together car he got 3-4 years ago.





Nothing really new today. I am just trying to stop being bored. I am still feeling like complete doo-doo. I called the Dr. office on Friday. What a waste of time. They were open. But the surgeon on call seeing patients had no clue about my type of surgery. The nurse on call knew nothing about it either. So they both wanted me to come in this week. BUT my Dr. is on vacation.

I am really getting annoyed. I still can not really sit, or stand the pain. I am supposed to drive kid to his baseball camp we bought him starting tomorrow. There is no way. So that money is down the drain!! DH is really pissed off'ed. DS is mad and disappointed.

I really messed up. I should have put my foot down and said NO! But I let this Dr. bully me. So that is the "great" update. I just try to stay out of every one's way. I seem to just make them more mad when I need help. So I just lay .. quiet and try to make no requests.

I tried to tidy up around here today. No one else is doing anything! I managed to crawl down the stairs to do some laundry. I was totally out of under clothes and towels. 3-4x day site baths can do that. That 'bout killed me. But DH is not here he left for the day. DS is sleeping and won't get up and help. As I said before my needing people and help has worn out it's welcome.

Catcher Dude and his clothes .. oy! I am the biggest "pick your battles" type person. But he HAS to find jeans that fit him. I hate the ones he is wearing. We have been 'round and 'round on this. He has to move out of the kids section for jeans, though really in waist he is not ready. The 14's are really to big in the waist, and really, really to short in the length. 16's are just a tad longer, but not enough and they swallow him in waist. Talk about saggin and belt Nada!! .. Oy!

So we tried taking him over to men's. The smallest I could find was 29x30. The length perfect! Waist .. oh boy, he will be suspended by first block. lol. The kid sizes are not long enough.

But what does he do yesterday? Bought the 28 x 30. Sigh! I am so mad I could spit! He gets suspended and he will NOT be playing ball. PERIOD! I could care less about what dad and him say. I am the driver. (Well if I can ever drive again. lol)

Let's see what else?? Hmm .. well I guess that is about it for my hodge podge of news and vents.

4 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

beautiful tree and pretty wood floors!
Terribly sorry about your health....all my thoughts and prayers for your recovery!!!!

Amy said...

I'm sorry the recovery isn't going like you hoped. Make Catcher Dude wear a belt. :)

Yellow Beads said...

what great photos. I hope you have a better day today :)) Many wishes for a wonderful 2009!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

It's awful to feel bad and be needy and every one else gets perturbed. No fair.

Hope you get to feeling better.