Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cookie .. Cookie .. Cookie Starts with "C"

I came across this today and just had to share. Actually I wanted to save it for me so I can find it when I wanna. But you get to share in my find it you wish.

Cookie Finder
Our best cookies for the season

Looking for your favorite holiday cookie recipes -- or maybe you’d like to try some new ones this year? Check out our Cookie Finder! Cookie recipes are conveniently grouped so you can find just the sweet treats to make your holiday homemade and filled with traditions.

Also another link is: All Holiday Cookies >

This is also coupons offered right now at Pillsbury.com
Save up to $13.80 in December


I love this song. Brings back childhood memories. I had a record .. yeah I said record, and it had this and many Seseme Street songs. :-)

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

COOOKIE!
Once again, thanks for the little ad over there, and I must say I like your new header, SHARP!