Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Scrappy Ribbon Garland

Whitney Caroline Designs: The Scrappy Ribbon Garland

I was guided to this post today and thought it was way to cute not to share.

The Scrappy Ribbon Garland

To celebrate another successful Christmas season for Whitney Caroline Designs, I decided to take all of this year's ribbon scraps and make something wonderful! With the help of two strands of Christmas lights, I believe I have done just that! So, after several hours of tying and trimming, I proudly present, "The Scrappy Ribbon Garland!"


If you go to her blog there is all sorts of photos. I would post here but I do not want to be "stealing" pictures. If I ever get around to doing this with a strand I have here I will post my pictures.

Please visit her blog. It really is a nice place and I only stayed a couple minutes looking around.


Baseball Mom