Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tick-Tock

This year is almost done. Let's cross our fingers for a better 2009. WoW! '09. Where does the time go? Seems like it was just December 31, 1999 and we were ringing in 2000. HA!

Well we of course are spending the night in. Dad dude got home from work. He actually worked days this week. So anyway he got home and then went on a munchie's run. Silly man thought stores were closed tomorrow, but they are open. Anyway. What did he bring home?

Well there is :

  • Toasted Ravioli
  • Mozzarella sticks
  • Stuff mushrooms (all mine of course)
  • Krab Dip
  • Kaukauna Port Wine Cheese
and for a special treat for Catcher Dude (because I feel bad for him stuck at home with parents) A $7 tub of Choc. Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

Plus he brough home cabbage, black eye'd peas, and ham. I am leaving no stone unturned for this years good fortune. lol.

That is our night. Actually there are some fireworks and snappers in my dresser I am thinking about slipping to CD. I am going to try and make it to midnight for the CD. So I am not taking pain meds yet. Though I might be dieing of pain here soon. lol.


New Year's Resolutions.

I have been thinking about this one. I seem to make them and they never stick. Then I was blog browsing as I do and came across this list, and I knew this was for me. I changed slightly to fit this household, and me. Time to use reverse psychology. That's right!! Thanks to this blogger. I am copying her idea on a fool-proof list of New Year's Resolutions.


  1. I will not lost weight. I will be sure to not lose a single pound this year. I will not eat healthier
  2. I will not drive kid to all his activities. No driving to and from practices, games, clinics, and private lessons. No TKD either.
  3. I will make sure I am never caught up on laundry. Let it pile up!!
  4. I will lose my temper with with hubby and kid on daily bases.
  5. I will procrastinate. Every chance I get.

So there it is. My New Year's Resolutions. See if I can screw this one up as I do every year, or for once in my life I can say I kept my New Years Resolution.


~*~* Happy 2009. To great health, wealth, and happiness this year. ~*~ *



Baseball Mom

2 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Happy New Year!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HA! BACKWARDS RESOLUTIONS! Man, I for one have eaten a ton in the last week, how did that happen????
We ran out of appetite for our black eye pea dish, I hope that having it on the 2nd still allows some good luck?