Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Day

Well I hope all stayed safe last evening. I would hate to hear silliness of one nights fun caused a life time of grief. {smile}

So new year. New outlook? Re-newed freshness? I am certainly going to try for a complete new outlook on things. Reality? Many years of living with this man has caused my outlook on things to change. Time to grab back my views. I really dislike the way it is causing my son and myself to look at the world through his dark glasses. Time to change the lens. Now I am not saying I will go "rose color" and all. But still not the dark, nasty ones he chooses to wear.

I am feeling better. Still uncomfortable. Still pain here and there. Driving still have not tried. I think I will still only do it absolutely necessary. Dad dude can just step up more and juggle more. He has never been good at that. Always looks to me to juggle. Nah! Your turn babe. I return to doctors on Thursday. So we will see what he says. I almost bet I will leave there in major pain. I can not say I have ever walked out of his office feeling well. :) I am going to try and schedule my next surgery that is due in 8 weeks now. I need better prime time. As in Friday's for one. Early for two. So we will see.

I am going to start drinking more water. I need to cut out all the soda anyway. Plus as much as we eat out, just cutting out soda will save a bundle. They get $$ for drinks. Actually I just hardly drink anything. I just don't. I am not all that thirsty type person. So I am going to try. Least if I do drink water will be the choice.

Today I will be making black eye peas, ham, spinach, corn bread, tators mashed, gravy, and mac & cheese. Well I will be helping in making. I am still on strike. Someone will help. Draw straws, rock.paper.sisscor, whatever. Choose!

Today is just being a quiet day. Dad dude watching sports. I have been just laying in bed watching still all of the things I DVR'd during December. Catcher Dude, is of course bouncing off walls. He wants to be outside (too cold) throwing or batting. Cages? Closed. What a waste in his opionion. He has the day off, dad is home to drive him, why is everything closed? He informed us this winter break sucked baseballs! Mom has been laid up and dad has been working funk hours, so catcher dude got the raw end of the deal. [sorry babe! i really messed up when i agreed to be bullied into this over your break.]

Dad dude will hopefully get the kid outta this house tomorrow. TKD is open finally again. Weather still to cold for outside throwing. But I bet there are some cages open somewhere???? Fing them! GO!

I am going to also see about Dad dude taking me out of this house for a short bit. Maybe to Garden Ridge. I would like to see about getting a new bin for the ornaments. Also maybe a couple more bins. Seems outdoors decorations did not all fit this year back in box. I dunno. I am just stay in PJ's and in bed some more. Sounds like a lot to be getting around for.


Baseball Mom

No comments: