Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday already?

This week has flown by. But I guess when there is No School on Monday, you have to go retrieve son from school on Tuesday and take them to DR, to not return to school until Thursday. Yeah, your week will tend to fly by.

(artwork by catcher dude) Last week I mentioned sons Art work in this post and Gary suggested I post some. So today is the first picture I am sharing.

Rest of this week probably will be quiet. (You realize me just saying that probably caused all H-E-double hockey sticks to break out? LOL) They are testing the rest of this week at school, and on Monday and Tuesday of next. So nice of them to tell the parents this. I got an email at 8:40 this morning. Ugh! Communication bites! this year! at our middle school. I am not sure why? Had no problems last year. Since CD is not feeling well he will be home bond a couple more days. We were also told at the last minute about changes that are occurring at the high school for next. Now you would think this would be a very important fact for those coming in next year. So why they didn't think we needed to know is beyond me.

I should be getting dressed and heading out. But I am really not in the mood to deal with school today. I really am annoyed. So I am just skip the volunteer thing today. Though who suffers more in this? So I am not sure. I might go. But that would require stop typing and getting dressed and walking out the door in 15 minutes. So hmmm .. I am not sure. Probably not!

Well this daily update is just not producing anything of interest. Guess I (for a change) have nothing to say.





Baseball Mom

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

hey, I love his picture! MOREMOREMOOOOOORE!