Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3

So what a boring life I live right now. I lay around all the time. By the time I get back to the Doctor's this coming week I am going to be in jail for manslaughter. For crying out loud! I am all for lazy days, but heck let me at least be able to enjoy them!!

Though like it or not Monday I have got to drive. Pain or not! I have to take care of the kid and all his activities. Though I was talking to dad dude about hiring him a driver and billing the Dr, the insurance, something. lol.

Sad news alert .. while I was sitting sleeping today dad dude and catcher dude took down all the decorations inside. *weeping* It is all over!! The purrty lights. The magical feeling. All gone. *sigh* Fine! WTF ever! Now if they would just clean up this house. Yeah! Worried about decorations but baskets over flowing with laundry, dishes all over. Hmpth! Do something helpful will ya?

Quiet day around here. After the boys finished taking all the decorations down, they took back yet another heating pad back. This was number 2. Dad Dude bought one yesterday and it sucked at being hot! Please! My house was warmer than that thing. So he returned with another one. TWO THUMBS down! Sunbeam must suck at heating pad products. So after that I was screw it! I will just continue sitting in sitz baths.

Now Dad dude agreed on first one being bad, but he thought second was descent. But he chucks it all to me thinking it is bad to the fact I am an Alien. I do not use cold water. I just turn the hot water on, get in. So his opinion is NO heating pad will get hot enough for me. So in fact I am an Alien. FINE.

I have always done that. I shower that way, bath, dishes, etc .. no need for cold/hot water. You want a hot shower/bath then take one. :P

So after all that drama. I tried napping again but I had a bed full of visitors and could not move or breathe. I am use to having a King to myself. But Dad dude, catcher dude, and dog dude thought it would be fun to visit. lol. We watched a DVD, Nightmare on Elm Street. The 3rd one I believe.

Now they are all gone, well doggie still here of course, to baseball clinic. This is the best deal we have gotten on a clinic. Every other Saturday, for 2 hours, $10. You can not beat that price!! But as I was soaking away the pain catcher dude called and wants to do private lessons every Sunday from now until March. Hmmm .. well that price is a tad bit more. But what ever you want dear, but your dad is still the driver in charge. I am on strike when possible.

Well just another ramble post. So as I am boring myself, and whom ever reads this, I will just go.



Baseball Mom

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

thanks for putting ANOTHER of my pieves up there!