Tuesday, January 13, 2009

10 on Tuesday - "A"

I seen this neat idea on Keepsakes blog and thought I would play along. So if nothing else tickles my fancy on a Tuesday, in alphabetical order, I will be listing 10 things in no particular order that I am ever so thankful for.

1. Anniversary. We made it to our 16th one.
2. Address. I have a home to call my own, when so many around us do not.
3. Age. That I have been blessed to get to.
4. Alarm. To be able to hear that go off again everyday and help me keep us on task.
5. Ann. The person who blessed me with my middle name.
6. Automobile. I :heart: my truck. My very first brand-spankin-new one.
7. Autumn. My favorite season.
8. Art. The art work my son brings home that I can treasure.
9. Apples. I :heart: yummy Fuji apples
10. Account. Our bank account, that holds a few nickle & dimes.


Okay so this was harder than I thought it would be. But fun.


Baseball Mom

3 comments:

Real Live Lesbian said...

Great list! I bet that would be hard.

You make me realize how lucky I am, too.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

That was GREAT!

I like your Automobile, your Account, and your Apples! I too, love Fuji!!! Personally, red delicious are very drab to me.

Great play over here!

Ha! Ha! WV says, "actonit' meaning "Act On It!" LOL!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I know, Fuji apples are pretty darn good, and hey, where is that artwork from your son, perhaps it could be here????