Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Extended one more day.

BOY! Was I shocked when my phone went off at 5:33 a.m. I thought there was something wrong. Nope! Just a message saying school was cancelled. Huh? I looked outside to see icy wonderland. Wow! Where did that come from?

So not to be the complaining people we will embrace another day at home. I cancelled my appointment. I figure if too icy to go to school, to icy for mom to get out and about. Plus I was not feeling up to being out. So here we are. I am not sure what we will do today. Ice seems to freeze your day. Can't really get out and such.

But I need to find something to get Catcher Dude up and about. He, well actually both of us, was still up at 1:15 when dad dude came in from work. Whoops! I knew it would be a pain to get him back on track. He was up earlier, but when he realized no school. ZZZzzzz town it was.

Put him to work cleaning up the mess of a house. lol. Yeah! That will go over.

So without wishing hard vacation was extended. Yah!




Baseball Mom

3 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

We didn't get above the 40s yesterday and all gloomy. But, today is cold, though 60s and the sun is out the the sky is clear.

You must be more North of me than I thought cuz' ICE? Geeze, no thank you!

Hope all is going well and you get to healing and feeling better!

Yellow Beads said...

We were at 81 yesterday, ha. Do they really call your home at 5:30!? wow.

Just Me said...

Yes! They do call that early. The HS buses run at 6:30. Roads were fine by 8. But they had already closed. District is either closed or open, no snow schedule or opening later.