Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jeans on the chopping block

UGH!!! SCREAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Last month I was discussing the issue with kid not being able to find jeans that fit correctly. I swear he still needs a size 12 in kids. But length is out of the question. I liked when we could buy jeans that had the adjustable waistband. But after size 16 that is not an option anymore. Well dumb-dumb my beloved child got in his head he was buying 28x30's over the break with his money.

Well apparently school was not happy with his jean choice over the break. They sent a note home about the fact he could not wear those jeans again. [which I did not get the note until almost 11pm last night!!] I KNEW IT!! I knew this would be their answer. I measured him he actually needs a 26x31 to be a great fit. Umm I have not seen that size. If one can find a waist 26 they are only 28 in length. He bought a belt, and the jeans look like total sh*t with it on. It bunches the jeans all up and puckers in front and BLAH!!

So since he bought all those 28X30's and they have been nixed. As far as I am concerned he can wear shorts or baseball pants. I give up!!

I really I am beginning to see why kids run around with their pants hanging down. They can not find pants that fit. I have never been so flush straighted on a matter of clothes in my life!! Ugh!!

I swear the men in this house have complete issues with clothes fitting. DH can not find them big enough in waist. Kid small enough in waist for long enough length. So as far as I am concerned he can pack up all his clothes he bought and just wear his stupid ball uniforms or his shorts. Neither an issue of sizing.

Were having a heat wave this morning .. 21 degrees. He looked sexy in shorts & jacket getting on bus this morning.


Baseball Mom

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

It is tricky, but my wife is pretty good with the sewing machine and alters my pants to fit (I am a compact person!!!!)
The problem, of course, with a growing boy is trying not to go broke every 3 months because his size changes, right?

Yellow Beads said...

Oh that must be so frustrating to find pants in such an unique size, ((hugs))!