Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Happy Saturday.

I set my foot down today and made these males get their butts up outta those nice warm beds of theirs!! I let them sleep in, I was nice! It was after 11 when I went in bang'in on their doors. I realized they were out painting the town 'til after mid-night.

DH went and bowled in a 9 pin no tap. He took second place. Good, nice, yeah watever!! Get up and MOVE!!

So anyway, I pulled them out of bed at 11 so we could all get to the basement. It was time. Time for me to get down there after 3 weeks of not being able.

Time to get ALL the laundry sorted. Time to get the basement itself back in some order.

So I waddled down and spent my time sending & barking out orders. Now there are 2 loads completed. 8 more to go. DAMN! Did FW's Gremlins get set loose over here? The one side of the basement cleared out. The TV setup and installed with the new DTV box attached.

Because as the tickers and Commercials say every 20 seconds ... "On February 17, 2009, all TV stations will stop broadcasting analog signals." Okay.. okay already!!

The treadmill unburied under piles and piles of stuff. Catcher Dudes weights and bench set up. There is a pile for trash. There is a pile for free-cycle. There is a pile I am hoping to sell.

Ah, Yes!! It was a productive day.

Now the boys are showered and out the door for Catcher Dudes Baseball Clinic. Don't ask me why CD had to take a shower before going. He will NEED it more AFTER. lol. Now I am going to finish up the loads that are in the washer and dryer now and then I am off for yet again another hot bath, I so wish we had a super cool sunk in tub with jets and such, and then snuggling in my bed and watching a movie. Not sure if I will watch one of the ones I Tivo'ed off HBO free preview weekend, or one of the new DVD's DH bought me last night. He always gets great deals.

He bought:

Baby Mama - Tina Fey & Amy Poehler
Untraceable - Diane Lane
21 - Kevin Spacey
Deck the Halls - Danny DeVito & Matthew Broderick
The Longest Yard - Adam Sandler
Clerks

Okay only a couple of those were really bought with me and only me in mind. Baby Mama, Untraceable, and Deck the Halls. LOL.

So that be Saturday.






Baseball Mom

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I know, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are pretty funny!

Yellow Beads said...

glad you had a productive day...man, how do you handle those boys all the time, hehe :))