Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pictures from the Bored Baseball Mom

Alright. So I complain a lot some about being way to busy. But I don't like it anymore when life comes to a complete stop!!

So here is some this n that's from the last couple days.


(photo of backyard yesterday)



(photo today. Sun out today)




(photo of Catcherdude shoveling yesterday. He did clear it all out y/day)



(today. Back at it again!!)



(Front today)



(pouting, because I will not drive him to the cages. LOL)


I am sure they will be back at school tomorrow. So a 3 day week isn't that bad. Especially for Catcher Dude as he only had a 3.5 day week last week, and a 3 day week this week. LOL. I can not believe it is almost February. January flew by!!



Baseball Mom
©1993-2009 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OK, trying to figure out your yard.
Is that a little fire pit back there?
I dreamt last night that Andy Petite of the Yanks was my good friend. I think it is only 2 1/2 weeks left till spring training THANK GOD.
I wonder if your family are Royals or Cardinals fans or something else entirely....

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Holy Cold and Snow-ville Batman! Yikes!

Oh, FYI. I will have hot water in the Queen of Sheba tub. But, it isn't a "hotub." LOL!

But, I can tell my evening will be waaaaay warmer than y'alls over there!

hang in!