Monday, January 12, 2009

"Not Me! Monday"

Since its boring around here, nothing new, nothing exciting, I thought I would try something new. I have been stalking reading My Memory Keepsakes blog she hosted a "Not Me! Monday" last week, which she got from MckMama's blog. I thought what a cute idea when I have nothng around here going on to ramble on about.




So on with "Not Me! Monday" A list of all the things that there is no way I did this week. And if anyone says that they saw me doing any of these things, they are totally lying.

  • I did not complain all week about not feeling well.
  • I totally did not wear the same pants 3 days in row because my boys would not go do laundry.
  • I did not cry & have a fit when I arrived in the kitchen to find all the dishes dirty and piled in floor from DH & DS. NOPE! Not me!!
  • I didn't find my teen son watching the neighbor behind us sitting in her family room with no clothes on.
  • I didn't spend yet another week lay in bed flipping from one hip to another.
  • I did not eat catcher dudes last twinkie
  • When asked about eating last twinkie I didn't say, "Nope not me! Must have miss counted".
Well that is all I can think of this moment. That was fun I might be back next week with a new list of things I "didn't" do.


Baseball Mom

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would NOT have cried also if I'd found all those dirty dishes in my kitchen. What is it with guys? My dishwasher can be sitting there completely empty and they will continue putting their dishes in the sink or counter or island, well you get the idea. Great NMM's. Have a great week, hope to see you again next week.

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I thought it was so funny

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I am a little upset to discover that my updater has not alerted me to your new post........I must find the glitch, i think.
Is that true about your son and the neighbor girl???????

Anonymous said...

Good ones and at least you know your teen is totally normal. LOL