Monday, January 19, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday

It is "Not Me!" Monday and I am following MckMama's lead and posting the things I SO DID NOT DO this week.





I am a little late today. Been a busy day with no school. I am going to have to start making a draft post during the week so I can remember what I SO DID NOT DO. I will do better next week. :)

I did not secretly jump up and down when CDD told me his mother called yet again and he would not be returning her call. No, I would not do that. I SO DO NOT still hold a grudge from the first years of our marriage about her. Nope. Not me.

When the bully came walking past me up at the middle school I DID NOT push the cart in his walk way and then act liked I didn't see him coming. Oops! Sorry!

I also did not serve those peanut butter crackers and snack bars on Friday, that have been been on the news to avoid as there is a risk of salmonella contamination. Oh no! We certainly DO NOT have those on the middle school snack cart.

Then when the kid wanted Tacos from a local chain here, they certainly DID NOT mess the order up for the 200,000 time. How hard is it to minus the lettuce? So I absolutely DID NOT get on the phone and yell at them as I was already on the hwy to pick up a sick husband and then to baseball, and had no time to turn around.

Then I DID NOT stop at a different store of same chain claiming they were the ones that messed up getting 6 corrected tacos from them. No! I would not do that. Because Catcher Dude had a baseball clinic and had to eat before hand as he had not eaten all day.

But then after making it back to our city and after son's baseball clinic, I DID NOT go back to the original store getting them to replace the 6 tacos. No! Not me. I did not walk away with 20 tacos for the price of 8. Nope I would not do that. Because this chain always gets orders correct, and I have not had my final straw breaking point with them. Nope! Not me!!

Also I did not call Catcherdude sick into school so he will not have to watch all that BS Inauguration Day crap on TV while at school. I certainly told him it was important to go to school, and not cut classes.






Baseball Mom

2 comments:

Emily said...

Great Not Me Monday list. Your hilarious!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

woohoo, that taco place? no match FOR YOU!