Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 Survey

So I am bored so why not? eh?

Where did you begin 2008?
At hospital I believe.

What was your status by Valentines Day?
Trying to get well.

Were you in school anytime this year?
Yes, I am in a school almost every weekday. I volunteer up at kids school.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes. Couple times matter of fact.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
Yes. When I had to file assault charges for catcher dude.

Where did you go on vacation?
First time was Columbia for a Baseball Tournament
Second time was Cooperstown, NY for a Baseball Tournament

What did you purchase that was over $100?
Almost every time you shop anymore it is $100. haha. But baseball bat, catcher equipment, league dues, and private lessons come to mind.

Did you know anybody who got married?
Nope.

Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes. My aunt.

Did you move anywhere?
No

What sporting events did you attend?
NHL games. Then of course baseball, baseball, and more baseball!!

What concerts/shows did you go to?
None that I can remember

Describe your birthday?
I can not remember. I believe I was still in hospital.

Any new additions to your family?
Nah.

What was your best month?
Not really one comes to mind.

Made new friends?
Yes!

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Baseball fields.

Have you lost any friends this year?
No

Change your hairstyle?
Nope.

Have any car accidents?
No, thank God

How old did you turn this year?
I can not EVER remember how old I am without counting. I just say thirty-something. Though probably will start saying forty-something as I think I am closer to that end than other end. lol

Do you have a New Years resolution?
Nope.

Do anything embarrassing?
Yes! Just ask son and hubby they can tell you all sorts of things.

Buy anything new from eBay?
Nope

Get married or divorced?
Neither.

Get arrested?
No

Been snowboarding?
No

Did you get sick this year?
oh boy! Did I?

Did you kiss anyone?
Hmm, not besides hubby, kid & family members.

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
Yes, hopefully 2009 will be better for health, wealth, and happiness.

Been naughty or nice?
BOTH of course!

What are you looking forward to most in 2009?
Spending more time with family & friends. Better health. Hopefully better finical situation.


Baseball Mom
©2006-2009 baseballmomrambles, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

woohhoo! Naughty and nice!
You know, I am unsure of where you are from, but we live up the road from Cooperstown......