Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another Cookie post

So I was browsing Another On-line Mom this morning and she shared these wonder sites. So I am so excited she shared!! We are making our list now of cookies & treats we are going to make.

The first site: http://www.christmas-cookies.com/. There are a lot if recipes here!

BHG's Site also has recipes for All-time Favorite Christmas cookies on its site at: http://www.bhg.com/holidays/christmas/cookies/favorite-christmas-cookies-and-bars/.

I know AOM asked. "What are your favorites?"

Really I am a fan of all assortments. I think my one of my easiest to make favorites would be the cookies we make in the cookie press, for the life of me I can not remember the name at this moment. But they are so quick and easy and yield butt loads.

3 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

GREAT SONG!!!!

Ha ha! I checked you out on my way to AOM' place! Too funny! Small cyber world. ;-)

I really can't stay...I'm off on my way...though, Baby it's cold...I have sales to acrue....

Though, I wish, but No. I really can't stay....

Yellow Beads said...

Thanks for the linky love! :))

Gary's third pottery blog said...

what a great bunch of ideas....a way to get into the holiday mood