Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside.



Updated: Friday, December 05, 7:53 am
Fair
19°F(-7.2°C)

Wind Chill: 11°F (-11.7°C)
Wind: From WNW @ 6 mph

Sunrise: 7:02 am
Sunset: 4:41 pm



Man! Is it getting harder to get out of my cozy wee lil bed of a morn'in. I am not a coffee drinker .. eww, gag, spit, ugh! But I am close not really seriously, just the smell makes me sick to thinking I need to start drinking that to jolt me moving and warm my wee lil bones.

Today should be a slow day. TGIF! The husband man is home today. The kid really has nadda on the calendar. I have kidnapped my neice and she is currently snug as a bug in catcher duds warm bed. Ahhhhh!! What a lazy day!

HA! What planet am I dreaming on. Something will blast that day dream outta whack! I do have the schools snack cart groceries in my truck that I will need to deliever before 10:30. But that is a quick snap thingy to do!

Have a wonderful Friday.


1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

eeek! 19 now? Sunny and 28 or 30 in northern NY----
you know what I love, JUNE FIRST. I love June 1. Then you know you have 3 of the best months in front of you.
Nice zebra mug there, thanks...