Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter Storm Brings Ice And Snow ...

Or so they are forecasting. lol.

(myFOX.com) -- A winter storm will bring freezing rain, sleet, and snow to the area overnight Sunday into Monday. A cold front moving rapidly across the Midwest is ushering in Arctic air and rain along the front will change to freezing rain then sleet and finally to snow. Ice will glaze trees, cars, and roads. Crews are preparing for an slippery Monday morning commute.


CD is hoping and wishing and praying for a snow day!! Momma loves snow days!! BUT mamma's cyst appeared again early this A.M. and I need to get to the general surgeons office a.s.a.p tomorrow. Dad dude is outta vacation days so he can not stay and bitch and moan drive me. So let I am having mixed emotions on this weather. I want a snow day, but I want to get to the Dr's office.



So guess we will see. 4 more hours and it should be here. Or Not. Now I do not want a repeat of Dec 1, 2006

Meanwhile today was a lay around type of day.

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

holy cats I hope you're OK and I hope the weather isn't too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!