Sunday, August 12, 2012

Updating the week.

So this past week goals were:
  • Walk at least 3 times this week.
  • Drink this 3x day for at least 3 days this week.
  • Continue the Skinny Ms. Challenge.
  • Work on Cleaning Office

Goals for this week. I think I will just keep continueing on with the same ones, and add a couple new ones.
  • Walk at least 3 times this week.
  • Drink Fat Flush water 4x
  • Continue the Skinny Ms. soda Challenge.
  • Work on Cleaning Office so more
  • Clean out hall closet
  • Work on washing the hoodies I have left all summer.
  • Work on ScrapBook on MixBooks

So I lost little over 3lbs this past week. I can only think the water helped. So I will continue drinking the water, but I will be adding other beverages to the mix. ;) I finally had to give up wearing a few of the shorts I had been trying to hang on to. They just were not fitting right anymore. I started to put them in the donation pile, but I am afraid to turn them loose. So I packed them away. I am really trying to fight off buying new clothes yet. I dont want to have to keep replacing. So I think I will just live with baggy clothes until Spring/Summer 2013. All new clothes for the trip. ;)

Tomorrow school starts again.


Just Me
©2006-2012 emptynester, all rights reserved.

No comments: