Thursday, August 2, 2012

One Year Post Surgery

365 days. 1 year. 52 weeks. 12 months. About 13 cycles.

I goes so fast. I can not say I have had 1 second thought. I wish I had done it years ago. I truely believe insurance, doctors, woman themselves should have the option once you are done child baring, or if you have made the choice to never child bear, to have the surgery. I have totally been so much happier. Not having that wonderful joy showing up every 28 days or less and being very miserable. :)


So here is to my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY .. to the best desicion I made in 2011.



Also happy to report I have not had any other medical problems since the surgery either. Which just proves my point even more there was a connect between the two problems I was having.

See Goes to show sometimes we know our body better than doctors do. :)







Just Me
©2006-2012 emptynester, all rights reserved.

No comments: