Saturday, August 18, 2012

8182012

Wow! It is already Saturday again. This week rolled on through. Though that is a good thing. Teens week went well. A little bump in the road with parking, but as I suspected all squared away by yesterday. :)

Teen really liked getting out early Friday so he and dad could golf. Golfing now. Hey! What ever floats your boat. They are actually out again today golfing, so I have a nice and quiet day. One class he is taking is Home Repair and Maintenance. That will come in handy. :) Today for a matter of fact he replaced the spot light on garage and replaced a light switch. You go on with your bad self.

I have still been doing well with eating and exercise. Though my mom had me out eating way more than I like. (Well I like it, don't get me wrong, but not sure help with weight loss) I managed to walk 3 out of the 5 days this week. So that was a PLUS. Tomorrow is weigh in. I didn't drink as much as the Fat Flush water (I hate that name I may rename that .. lol) this week but I still did drink it.

I am proud I am still soda free. I have been ordering water when out. Haven't had the Kool-aid, crystal light, nadda, in the house. Either the FFW or Plain water for me. :) I am very proud of that.

So this past week goals were:
  • Walk at least 3 times this week.
  • Drink Fat Flush water 4x
  • Continue the Skinny Ms. soda Challenge.
  • Work on Cleaning Office some more
  • Clean out hall closet
  • Work on washing the hoodies I have left all summer.
  • Work on ScrapBook on MixBooks

Goals for this week. I think I will just keep continuing on with the same ones, and add a couple new ones.

  • Walk at least 4 times this week.
  • Drink Fat Flush water 4x
  • Continue the Skinny Ms. soda Challenge.
  • Work on Cleaning Office some more
  • Clean out hall closet
  • Scrub Bathroom Down

So we will see. My mother is going back to Dr. on Wednesday to see when they will be scheduling her surgery. So Plans might get all whacked out of place. So we will have to see.

Until later ..




  Just Me
©2006-2012 emptynester, all rights reserved.

No comments: