Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday August 5, 2012

Updating the week.

So this past week has been interesting.
  • Registered the boy for Senior Year.
  • Boy cut finger at work.
  • Cleaned out cabinets in kitchen (a couple more to go)
  • Dropped another 2.2 lbs.
  • Remained Soda Free
  • Bought a size 10 shorts. 10!! I could not believe that one. (I am chalking that one up to way they were made) Still just a teeny, tiny snug. But totally worth the $2 ($10 off coupon plus tax free weekend) I paid for them.

Goals for this week.
  • Walk at least 3 times this week.
  • Drink this 3x day for at least 3 days this week.
  • Continue the Skinny Ms. Challenge.
  • Work on Cleaning Office

So I made the Fat Flush Drink last night before bed. I have finished first glass and can already say I used to much mint. So that I will reduce next time. Plus after I made it I found a video of Kim Lyons making it. I will be revising what I left skin on and what I did not. But other than that it is really good.

School is only 8 days away. I am really hoping for a quiet, drama free, school year. :)

**********
So I ended up getting my butt in gear this morning and walked. I also started on Office. So Sunday was a productive day. I also drank the Fat Flush Drink all day. Needs some tweeking. Next time I will use less mint. Also will adjust like I mentioned above. :)

 





Just Me
©2006-2012 emptynester, all rights reserved.

No comments: