Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Senior Year

Yep! I can not believe it. When I started this blog he was in 5th grade and 10 years old. Now 12th grade and 17. Crazy. Where did the time go?

So yesterday he was out of school by 10:33. But today was a tad later. So looks like A days are 1/2 days, but B days will be almost full day. Well guess better than nothing.




All quiet so far. Let it stay that way. :)

With Niece #1 back in school and teen in school was able to get back to walking with mom. So both days walked. Tomorrow I will be walking with DH (CDD) or by self.  We will see. I think he will bail, but its okay. I will go alone. ;)

Water hasn't flowing as easy. I need to work on that. PLUS, mom wanting to eat after walking each day isn't that wise either. ROFL.

Heat is due to roll in next 2 days. I hate having to close up house. :( But hopefully just for the next 2 days. Still not as bad as the summer with 100+ degrees. Just high 90's.

Tomorrow brings already the middle of the week. Woo Hoo!!



Just Me
©2006-2012 emptynester, all rights reserved.

No comments: