Saturday, August 11, 2012

Snoozy Saturday

It amazes me how much our weekends have changed now that teen is older. No more crazy running around like mad, where did the weekend go, weekends. I can't tell you the last time we had ANY plans on a weekend. You would think I would miss it ... I dont. Not yet at least.

This is the last weekend before school starts. Senior Year. Man did time fly. I remember the first day of Kindergarten. Now here we are 13 years later. lol

I spend all week drinking the fat flush. I can not wait to see if it helped along any weight lost. I was very good about recording annd keeping track this week. I really wish I had been better at exercise. But I did work on all my goals and can not ask for anymore than that. :)

Weather has been wonderful last 2 days. Low 80's. I am so glad the 100's are a distant memory right now. I hope we do not see them again this year. :)

Well off to enjoy the rest of my day. Doing nothing. :)






Just Me
©2006-2012 emptynester, all rights reserved.

No comments: