Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August: The Soda Challenge

August: The Soda Challenge
I decided I would take the Soda Challenge this month that Skinny Ms. is hosting. This challenge is done on a “good-faith” basis. No contracts involved. It is simply a deal you make with yourself.

I have done excellent on NO regular soda. But I still have a small crutch for the Diet. So I am going cold turkey. I will do this for the 31 days, and hopefully continue on from there. So here is to Day 1.

I really need to get back moving. I have really gotten side tracked. Still watching, counting, and such on calories, though I could do better.

I know this is what I want. I know this is my goal. I know I will be very upset with myself if I let myself down and do not continue on to my goal.

I want to have lost the last 22# (at least) by April 30, 2013. That is the LEAST amount!! I am hoping for more. So I really need to start kicking my ass in gear!!



Just Me
©2006-2012 emptynester, all rights reserved.

No comments: