Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Middle of the Week .. going to quick!!

So Sunday I set some mini goals for myself. Hoping to do better with items I want to accomplish.

So far ..

Goals for this week.
  • Walk at least 3 times this week.  <--- Twice so far. I have had other things to deal with couple days. Tomorrow should be better. Still to warm to get out so I can only get to Mall, and I have to be in & out before 10. So that is an obstacal
  • Drink this 3x day for at least 3 days this week. <--- I am currently day four. It has been a joy. Makes me want to drink more water. The first batch was too much mint, the second probably had a little more cucumbers than should been, but it was okay.
  • Continue the Skinny Ms. Challenge. <--- Still Soda free & honestly. I do not miss it. There is actually soda in frig right now and I have not even given second thought.
  • Work on Cleaning Office <--- I actually did get to part of this. Still needs some TLC, but after seeing my moms office I am not that all upset with mine. LOL

I actually am looking forward to my weigh in Sunday. I am excited to see if the FAT FLUSH WATER (that I renamed cucumber water for Niece #1 purposes) has help nudge my stall. I also have been doing better logging into My Fitness Pal . Recording my foods, and exercises so I hope I start seeing results again. I really am hoping to hit my goal by May 1. But we will see.

I can only do what I can do, I can only get the results I put in. So if I dont do the work, like I did all summer, I cannot expect changes. ;)

Someone post a quote on MFP that I thought really put things in perspective:

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."

So with that I will close for today. I have niece #1 over while Teen & my mom clean out her room. She is a pack rat and can't ever throw things away. lol .. School starts tomorrow for her. They had to dig the room out so she could even get to the bed. lol. Crazy!!






Just Me
©2006-2012 emptynester, all rights reserved.

No comments: