Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend over? Seriously?

Weekends just don't last long enough! Friday was errands by plenty.

  • Ran by catcher dudes school, to pick up a check, which wasn't there. Of Course!!
  • Then we went to Borders to pick up the next book in the series for CD. New Moon
  • Then to Bed & Bath for CD bought nothing.
  • Had mall lunch .. blah!
  • Shopping at American Eagle for CD. Actually got him some Christmas Gifts.
  • Shopping at Sports Authority for CD. Had to get new cup and catcher's glove. I was saving the glove for Christmas, but dad convinced me he had to have now to break in before season starts.

Well so after running around like a mad woman on Friday with dh. We had dinner with my mother and after that I decided I seriously needed a drink. Came home to find ice box downstairs empty so I sent DH back out for me a bottle of wine. yeah me!! I drank myself to a sound snooze. slept great.

Only to awaken Saturday morning with this horrible sinus thing. After that all plans of nothing really turned to nothing!! Even the honey dew list from post before.. sat. I have laid in bed all weekend. I still feel like crappy-poo. I did rasie out of my bed to make chicken soup. But that was it.

I am not sure I can cope with the ahead week. Man!?! Do I dislike being ill. But I am glad it came about during weekend. weekend with not a thing to do. weekend. FW had a sinus thing going on a lil bit ago and was suggusted drinking lemonade with vodka. I wonder if she ever tried it, and if it worked? hmmm ...

So that was my weekend. zero. zip. nadda.

No comments: