Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dream a lil dream with me.

So I was reading Farmer*swife's post from Glass half Empty about her dream and that got me thinkin', yeah i do that sometimes, yeah it hurts, but ya gotta expand that mind sometimes, about a conversation the family had over the weekend.

We were watching Nightmare on Elm Street and got talkin about dreams. I am not sure who mentioned it first, but anyway, some where along the line it came out neither of them dream every night. Where I dream every night. I don't always remember them. But I do in fact dream every night. I sometimes will look forward in getting to sleep to dream. Like a movie night every night.

I first I thought they might just not remember. But they were cursing me out, swearing they hardly ever dream. So I guess that is a strange thing. I always thought everyone dreamed every night. So I donno.

Maybe that is why I am so gosh darn tired! My dreams are wearing me out!

So if you come across this post, I would like to hear from you.

Do you dream every night?

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HA! Do I dream....last night the worst in my life, coincidentally. Yhanks for visiting my blog! I'll put you down on mine!
--Gary