Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Moan

It is Monday. I still feel like sh*t. DH didn't put Catcher Dudes jeans in dryer like I asked and he said, "okay". Out of tea. Have to take kid to school because said jeans. kid only has 2 pairs of jeans? seriously? I don't want the school week to start. I don't want to be out of bed. I am thinking everyone back to bed. screw it. no clothes to wear sounds like a great reason to go back to bed. but i can't breathe in bed. can't breathe out of bed, but alas not the point. there is the bus. oh screw the day.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

OH, poor you! Gosh, I felt the same way this morning. If we were back in the two day a week preschool times? No one would have gone anywhere.

Once I got up and going I was fine. Though, you are ill. That was me last week. And, it lasted a good six days with an accidental over hour nap on the seventh day.

Gosh, Geeze Gal. Get the kids to school, return home and climb into bed. That's the only thing that will help your body rejuvenate.

[Oh, add some vodka and lemonade shortly before the eyes close on you. ;-)]