Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallo-weenie Day!

Photobucket

I can not believe it is the last day of October. Next thing we know it will be Thanksgiving, Christmas, 2009! We really do not get kids around here. Well we do, I take that back. Older children. Too old and no costumes. So the light is out here. Nuff! I am opting instead of taking niece #1 and Catcher dude to a party being held at his TKD. That should be good anuff. Then I do not have to worry and all the hassle and crap related to this dumb..get on my nerves..p.i.t.a wonderful holiday.

Today kid has another day off. Well he has a 1/2 day. Waste of time going. Classes are finished. Grades due yesterday. New class schedule for Monday, so waste of time day. They did actually plan the rewards party for that dumb ass, p.i.t.a, junk for sale, didn't make squat for the school great school fundraiser they held last month. But the students parents, were sucked in required to sell 12 items to go to this "party". I was more than willing to just skip it, and let Catcher Dude stay home for the waste of the day 1/2.

Still not moving much, medicine is working. Just slower than I would like. I have tons to do. But no pick and go to do it. Oh well. It will get done. soon.

Photobucket Pictures from last Halloween when he volunteered at a neighborhood haunted house. Which as I remember he got deathly ill that evening from being in the cold and rain and couldn't go to school next day as he was running a 102 temp.

~*~* Happy Halloween! Keep the kiddos safe tonight!! ~*~*



Photobucket

1 comment:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

WOWIEEEEE! Your blog sure is high tech! Happy Halloween and have fun!