Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday .. Friday ..

It is finally upon us. I always get so excited about Fridays, and I have no idea why. It is not like we get to sleep in on the weekends. Not like anything changes. Still run .. run .. dash in and out. 2 days of the same. Baseball, TKD, Bowling. So what changes. What makes Fridays so gosh darn exciting?

i dunno.

But alas Friday is here. Catcher Dude has a 1/2 day. We are going to the Punkin patch. We do have a baseball game tonight. We do have to drive and pick up the dad dude. Now that is a new development in the baseball hall of fame house. Dad dude having some OT tonight but his ride is leaving at 8, dad leaving at 10.


Hockey has offically started from what I hear. Red Sox are still rock' the house. It is amazing how much they are in the playoffs & World Series anymore. Good for them. Well I am off to start the day.

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Your first comment AND your first Follower!!!

You were my tenth! You rocked the 10! The double digits! I was gonna' blog it...but, the internet went out.

Holy BLEEP!

Happy Fast Paced Weekend!!