Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Favorite Day...

That's right. No School. Which why am I so excited? Doesn't seem like they have went all that much this month. Out of a possible 23 days, they attended 18. So it should be the norm by now. But none the less I had the boy home today and we actually got along and went out in public..shh..together. But I am sure that was because mom had all the credit cards cash. In a matter of 24 hours, I dropped little over $200 on this child on clothes & shoes. I once again am haunted reminded about a conversation I had over a year ago. [about the conversation] So first it was shoes.

Now clothes. *thud* He has fallen into that category. What category? The child that has to have the certain types, the certain brand, the certain size, the certain color. *thud*

I decided to put my big girl pants on and deal .. deal by not saying one word. I totally left the decisions up to him. I once added a thought and left it at that. It took 161 months for him to start caring about what he wore. So I guess I did pretty good getting away with it as long as I did.

But anyway we had a fun day. Added to his wardrobe for the fall/winter. Few laughs. Some eats. Yeah! All good.

Now what to do Friday?.. ah yes, home again. Do they ever go to school? Home Friday. Go to school Monday, new trimester starts so new classes, and off Tuesday for election.

home.school.home.school.

Geez. Give me time to miss um! [totally a joke, as I always like him home]

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I've been out of the loop with the whole "Halloween/Fall party" at my house. Oh, have I mentioned that I totally *do not heart* Halloween.

But we are Mamas and the kids have friends who do *heart* the [stupid] day so I did it. And, we all had fun! Children, mommies, daddys! Oh MY!

Happy November, Gal!