Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gonna Be a Bear



Sounds perfect to me!!

Man! We have been uber busy. I tell ya. Fall is here .. or so it is supposed to be .. and i do not feel like we still have slowed down.

Fall Baseball is over. yeah! though i know it disappoints catcher dude. but january is just a minute away, i swear cd .. i swear. so you would think it would be slower. nope. drop off one item, off to another. oh well they are only small, want momma, and home for so long, then it is off to the big mean ol' world, and an empty house for the momma.

we are not doing halloween this year. bah!hum!bug! i did not dig out the decorations. i did not costume hunt. i did not candy shop. done! 13 is way past time for that sh!t. never liked going in all his years, not start'n now when i think way past that time. besides to much baggage with that. cd is going to a halloween fall festival that night at his tkd place.

well i could blabber, ramble, talk of much more sh!t interesting facts. but once again, short on time and i must close.

happy wednesday tuesday!!

1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Now see? If I hadn't just popped in to see where you'd been? I wouldn't have know this was up. My reader thingie on my blog misses one sometimes.

Chicken Biskets!

Anyhoodle! Busy busy! We are finally having to do Halloween, kinda. [I have great dislike for Halloween.]

But, the kids are in school and everyone knows about this big even now. So, I've roped myself into an annual costume party. GASP!

But, I can control who comes, who stays, what they wear, and what the eat.

So, Full Toothed Smiley-Grin :-D!!

Happy Tuesday!!!