Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tutor, Tutor, tutor

Okay so we were suppose to get a new Speech/Language teacher for the kid after the winter break. Well it ended up same teacher, just different building. I must say that even though kid is much happier at new school we chose this school year. The speech/language program is worse. I think next school year we are going to make some changes.

She just doesn't seem to be helping. Though everyone seems to think they know better. But again, mom knows best. I have been dealing with kids delay since age two. So I thinik I would know what isn't working.

I was hoping for a different person after the break. See if we could get another view. Oh well. Just another thing to "just get through the year" about. We are getting good at that.

Until then, I have started researching things to help kid myself.

No comments: