Sunday, January 1, 2006

Happy New Years

Well I decided to Ring in 2006 with a new blog site. So being new to this, I hope I don't just ramble on and on. :)



Today 2006 was rung in by the family doing nothing. DS and I laid on couch watching Disney Channel's Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Also Law & Orders. DS starting this year with complaints of tummy aches once again. :( I hope this is not signs of things to come.



DH slept most of the day. But then again he once again was to be at work by 8 PM. I guess going to be yet again another busy year in the printing business. But that keeps roof over over head, food on our table, me at home to care for our boy. ;-)



My sinuses of course are acting up. Well I suppose that is all for 1 Jan 2006. Let's see what the next 364 days bring to us. :o)



Happy 2006!!

No comments: