Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Tivo good or bad, there it is. :-)

I hardly watched TV shows on a regular bases until Tivo. Now I am involved in so many. We are hooked on the Law & Orders now. CI seems to be our favorite. Then SUV. Kid hooked us on Criminal Minds.

Next thing I know kid has us watch CSI. I just can not believe that I watch so many now, when before Tivo ... hardly watched anything. :-) So school is back in session. Back to same ol' same. Basketball practice was tonight. Still not feeling well. I am sure will bounce back soon. I got the Ab Lounge for Christmas like I asked. :-)

But with the knee troubles I have been having, it is just killing me. So I decided today to give it back. Get something else. So hoping DH gets it taken apart and back to store tomorrow. So still trying to get a grasp on the blog life that is it for tonight. :-)

No comments: