Friday, January 13, 2006

13th on Friday the 13th.

I can not believe I have been married for 13 years. Where does the time go? Then again .. I am almost a mom to a 11 year old. YIKES!!


We had a very nice anniversary. Wish I wasn't so tired. But it was still good. We went to one of my favorite places to eat, Pietro's. They have really good homemade Fine Italian Food. We first went there when DH's cousin graduated high school in 2004. I fell in love with this Chicken dish they have. Chicken Ala Pietro. A Boneless Breast of chicken in a white wine and fresh mushroom sauce.


I told DH I would love to go there for our 12th Anniversary. Well I guess now we have a tradition. We have went now 2 years in a row.


I had the chicken again for dinner with a side salad and red sauce pasta. DH had the Chicken Parmigiana with two potato's for side. For our Appetizers we had Toasted Ravioli that we shared & each had a Cannelloni. I think next year I will have the salad and potato. I ended up bringing pasta home to kid. Plus I brough home half my chicken, as did DH. That is just a lot of food.


We ended up not doing anything else, as I am beat!! But dinner was nice.




No comments: